Friday, January 3, 2014

Have a great 2014! RIP Andy Irons

  The first post of 2014...Today I want to share with some of you who might be reading this, one of the best videos I watched in my entire life. RIP Andy Irons.

  This year, get your resolutions done! Define clear objectives for 2014 and don't forget, major changes in life are not accomplished in one day, one month, not even one year. Give yourself time to change, pick just one of your 2014 goals at a time and become fully committed to it. Don't rush!

  This year I took a serious analysis to who I want to be by the year's end, and I'm going to start simple. I am going to learn how to meditate in January.

  Live your life to the fullest! Live with passion!


   Follow Surf Locus on Facebook: www.facebook.com/surflocus 


Surf Locus Facebook Page

No comments :

Post a Comment

www.HyperSmash.com