Saturday, June 22, 2013

Surf Locus Facebook Page

   Hi, today was a blog configuration day. I created the SurfLocus Facebook Page to allow SurfLocus followers ;) The SurfLocus Facebook Page automatically synchronizes the blog's posts so you have fully information about the SurfLocus activity there. 

   I will also be posting some short messages, videos and news about Surf (including news about the ASP World Tour Events), Music, Books, Travelling...

   Later this month I will add a new SurfLocus profile picture to Facebook ;)

   I also created an easier way to connect with the blog in the blog itself. I add a new Facebook banner in SurfLocus and a list of buttons at the end of every post to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+...and also  "Like" and +1 buttons. 

   I hope you like this changes ;) Have Fun!


Tiago "Saca" Pires, the first Portuguese surfer in the ASP World Tour. Picture taken from www.rcmafra.com


Surf Locus Facebook Page

No comments :

Post a Comment

www.HyperSmash.com