Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dashboard Confessional

   Have you ever heard about Dashboard Confessional? They're an Alternative Rock band from Florida, USA.

  Dashboard Confessional's first album "The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most" was released in 2001. What I like more about this great band it's their awesome acoustic songs and the great voice of Chris Carrabba.

Chris Carraba, lead singer and guitarist of Dashboard Confessional.
  You can listen Dashboard Confessional HERE, at their Spotify Profile. I especially like the songs "Hands Down", "The Places That You Came to Fear the Most", "Screaming Infidelities" and " Turpentine Chaser", although is very difficult to choose the best one's since their songs are all very good.

   Dashboard Confessional's song "Vindicated" was also on the soundtrack of Spiderman 2.

  Let me show you two of Dashboard Confessional's songs, "Screaming Infidelities" and "Hands Down". I also share with you their awesome MTV Unplugged concert:






  So, I hope you liked Dashboard Confessional and I recommend you to go to their Spotify Profile and go through their songs. Please follow me at Surf Locus Facebook Page "www.facebook.com/surflocus". Have Fun!!



Surf Locus Facebook Page

No comments :

Post a Comment

www.HyperSmash.com