Sunday, August 11, 2013

Surf Locus New Logo and Surf/Road Trip v 2.0

  The last few days, me and a good friend of mine developed the new logo of Surf Locus:


   Next week, as I previously announced, me and some Friends are going on a Trip to the SouthWest Coast of Portugal, "Costa Vicentina".

  Although I believe the waves are not going to be as I wanted, I will do an extensive report of the Trip, showing you the amazing coast line of Portugal, its amazing wild beaches, what to visit, where to sleep and how to have a great time in such a wonderful country as Portugal.

  One friend of mine draw this for the trip, take a look:


   I will be updating the Surf Locus Facebook Page with some photos from the trip, stay tuned! 

  I hope you liked the new logo of Surf Locus and I look forward to write the report about this Trip, in hopes I could inspire you to visit Portugal or, if you are Portuguese, visit the coast line of Alentejo and Algarve. Have Fun!!



Surf Locus Facebook Page

No comments :

Post a Comment

www.HyperSmash.com