Friday, July 5, 2013

José González, a mixture of cultures and very beautiful songs

   Hi, today I want to show you a very good musician, José González. He was born in Sweden but his parents are originally from Argentina. 

  José González is a indie-folk singer and guitarrist born in 1978. He released his first album "Veneer" in 2003 and his second "In Our Nature" in 2007.
José González, photo taken from gabfestgabrielle.com
 My favorite José González songs are Heartbeats, Crosses, Teardrop and Down the Line (these are links for spotify). But really, all of his songs are extremely beautiful and I hope you like the next songs that I am going to show you.

 José González made a cover of "Teardrop" by Massive Attack, very well know song that was also used in the TV-Show House MD. Actually, his cover song also played in one of the episodes during season 4. Let me share with you that awesome version of "Teardrop" and a couple more songs:



  I hope you enjoyed José González, give me feedback about that here or at Surf Locus Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/surflocus. Have Fun!!

Surf Locus Facebook Page

No comments :

Post a Comment

www.HyperSmash.com