Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Hottest Girls in Pro Surfing 2012 Edition, by TransWorld SURF

  After writing 17 post, I find this a great time to write my first sexy post (18 or more right!! xD) So, today I want to show you a list made by TransWorld SURF last year about the Hottest Girls in Pro Surfing. This awesome list is HERE.

 In the number one position of this list is the 23 years old, Hawaiian surfer, Alana Blanchard. She is one of the best surfers in the world, competing in the ASP World Tour (currently in the 10th place) and off course, she is also a model.

 So, i suggest you follow the above link to the whole ranking of the Hottest Girls in Pro Surfing by TransWorld SURF but I will not leave you without some of Alana Blanchard's photos. Enjoy ;)

Photo taken from www.listal.com
Photo taken from almasurf.com
Photo taken from esporte.band.com.br
Photo taken from sportsillustrated.cnn.com


  I hope you enjoyed. If you do, please follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/surflocus

  Have Fun!!



Surf Locus Facebook Page

No comments :

Post a Comment

www.HyperSmash.com